My Hometown Lawyers | Spotlighting DUI Lawyers Near Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Ambeau Law Firm - Serving LSU Area
Our law firm has been handling DWI and DUI cases just like yours for decades. If you have been charged with a crime or need help, know your rights and give us a call below:
Our Principal Office
Address: 758 Royal St, Baton Rouge, LA 70802
Phone: (225) 395-0794
This local legal business card was created by the team at My Hometown Lawyers. We spotlight top local attorneys per zip code and only top candidates are selected for this specific title. Drunk driving is a serious issue and should not be taken for granted.
Between You and Your Lawyer: What about executor responsibilities?
Some key responsibilities of executors can include:
- Getting copies of the death certificate.
- Opening a safe deposit box according to the will.
- Processing payments of taxes, and any valid claims of creditors, including funeral expenses and bill from last illness.
- Notifying the SSA of the death.
- Making funeral arrangements, if the family hasn't done so.
- Putting a death notice in the paper, if so desired.
In addition to DWI and DUI cases, we handle family law. During probate, the court will often appoint a personal representative, usually the person named as the executor of the estate. It's the executor's job to see the case through court, usually with the help of an attorney, and to carry out the wishes stated in the will.
Learn more about common legal processes: How to appeal when you are charged with a crime | What Happens When You Actually Get Arrested? | Justice of the Peace Function |