2. If you have children, real estate, a lot of property or the desire to be thorough and complete, then you should have a written agreement.
3. Prepare the Petition.
4. File the Petition and pay the filing fee with cash or a money order.
5. Pepare the waver, the decree and the statistical report.
If you request child support, then unless you have good cause not to withhold wager, you should also prepare:
the Employer's Order to Withhold Earnings, and the Request to Issue Withholding Order. Optional, but recommended when child support is requested - the Financial Information form.
If you have children, prepare the Schedule for Possession of Minor Children the Information on Child SAPCR form.
6. Have you spouse sign the Waiver before a Notary Public. At this time your spuouse should also sign any written agreement you have decided to use.
7. File the Waiver.
8. Choose a date and go to the Hearing.