- Lending your license of possessing more than one license. Class C - Fine of $500
- False swearing on an application: Class C - Fine up to $500
- Possession, use, or manufacture of a false license: Class C - Fine up to $500
- Use of a licence with false information on it: Class A misdemeanor and a fine of up to $3,000
- Counterfeit or forged license. Either the making, sale, or possession of a counterfeit or forged license: Felony, 2 to 5 years in state prison.
Remember that your license can be suspended for one year under all of these offenses.